|NURSERY ADMISSIONS FOR YEAR 2017 – 18|
|Seats Reserved as per Right to Education Act||40|
|Seats Available For General Admission Process||120|
The Right to Education Act is an Act passed by the Government of India & it is mandatory for all Non-minority educational institutes to adhere to it. These seats are to be allotted as per government regulations & school has no jurisdiction over these seats.
|Nursery||All children born between 1st August 2014 and 30th September 2015 (inclusive of both the dates).|
1. Area: All children residing in Chandivali, Powai, Kanjur Marg (W), Vikhroli (W), Ghatkopar (W), Marol, Sakinaka.
2.No Relaxation: Parents are requested not to waste their time standing in the queue if their wards do not meet either of the above criteria.
3.Siblings: Only age criteria is applicable to siblings.
2.All other seats under the General Category will be filled as per Random Selection or Lottery System.
3.Selected candidates will be informed telephonically/ via email.
4.Parents are requested Not to consider the seat as allotted till they receive a call from the school stating the same.
2.In case fees are not paid as per the schedule, the admission will stand cancelled and the school will be free to allot the seat as per its discretion.
3. Timings -Nursery Section - 11:30 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.
|SUBMISSION OF FORM|
|1. Forms for Siblings and General Category can be submitted from Wednesday, 15th November, 2017 till Tuesday, 21st November, 2017 between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
2. Forms should be complete in all respects while submission. Incomplete forms without proper documents will not be accepted.
3.Kindly mention the blood group of the child in the form.
|Issue Of forms|
|1. Forms for Siblings will be issued on Saturday, 11th November, 2017 and Monday, 13th November, 2017 between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
2. Forms under General Category will be issued on Tuesday, 14th November, 2017 ,
Wednesday, 15th November, 2017, Thursday, 16th November,2017, Friday 17th November,2017 and Saturday 18th November, 2017 between 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.3. Forms will be issued to ALL ELIGIBLE candidates and not on a first come first serve basis.
List of Documents: To be Shown While Collecting Admission Form
|1. Original Birth Certificate|
|2. Proof of residence (Any ONE of the following document)|
|a. Passport (Recent)||b. Electricity Bill ((Six months old))|
|c. Registered Agreement Copy (In case of rented or leased document)||d. Unique I. D (Aadhar) Card|
|e. Bank statement for the current month.|
1. In case of Birth certificate in languages other than English / Hindi / Marathi, please bring a notarized copy of the certificate translated in English.
2. Ration Card Will Not be accepted as the proof of residence.
|I. Attested True Copy of the Birth Certificate along with the original for verification.||IV. Attested True copy of Residence proof along with the original for verification.|
|II.Medical Certificate (provided in the Admission Booklet) has to be filled, signed & stamped by a registered medical practitioner.||V. The ‘Duly Signed Undertaking’ given in the Admission Booklet.|
|III. Parents from Reserved Category, who want the caste to be entered in the school register should submit the attested true copy of the Caste Certificate in the name of the student and issued by the concerned Municipal Authorities along with the original for verification.|
1. Medical Certificate (provided in the Admission booklet) has to be filled, signed & stamped by a registered medical practitioner.
2. Caste Certificate issued by the concerned Municipal Authority along with the admission form
|PAYMENT OF FEES|
Fees have to be paid through Demand Draft / Pay Order only.
Two Demand drafts have to be submitted in favour of Pawar Public School at the time of admission.
1. Parents are requested to note that the school will commence its new academic session on Tuesday, 3rd April, 2018. Attendance is mandatory on the opening day.
|1. The School will not entertain any correspondence, discussion, telephonic or personal inquiries regarding the admission process.
2. Any intervention or pressure in the normal admission process will lead to immediate disqualification of the application.
|Admission to Jr. KG, Sr. KG & Grade 1|
1. There are seats available in Jr. KG, Sr. KG and Grade 1 for the next Academic Year.
Dr. Madhura Phadke,