Career With Us
The most valuable resource to any school is its Human Resource - the educators who form the back bone of the school system. Staff selection at PPS involves a stringent process based on short-listing of applications, followed by a content test in their area of specialization. Shortlisted candidates are then called for a personal interview and demonstration lesson for the teaching positions, personal interview and group discussions for Administrative positions.
However, this is not the end, rather the beginning of our staff evaluation process. We conduct scheduled and unscheduled lesson observations as a part of our ongoing quality control procedures and arrange workshops to enhance the teaching skills of our facilitators. The school believes in offering competitive salary scales which match the best institutes in the educational sector.
If you are academically qualified with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education and have a minimum experience of 2 years of teaching in CBSE / ICSE schools, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com.
Applications are invited for the post of HM - Secondary Section in Pawar Public School, Chandivali for the academic year 2023-2024. The candidate will be required to join us from Friday, 1st September 2023.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in any teaching subject with B.Ed. or M.Ed.
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years of teaching experience andabout 3 years of administrative experience as HOD / Coordinator
Interested candidates may forward their application to the attention of the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic qualification required for Teaching Positions with minimum 2 years of experience:
- 1. Pre-Primary Facilitator: Graduation + ECCED / Montessori Trained
- 2. Primary Facilitator: Graduation + B. ED / D. ED
- 3. Secondary Facilitator: Post Graduation + B. ED
Basic qualification required for Administrative Positions with minimum 2 years of experience:
- 1 .Admin Clerk: Graduate with a sound knowledge of computers
- 2. Library: B. Lib. / M. Lib.
- 3. Lab Assistant: B. Sc. (Physics / Chemistry / Biology)
- 4. Front Desk Executive: Graduate with a good command over spoken and written English
- 5. Accountant: Graduate / Post Graduate with a sound knowledge of Accounting
- 6. Nurse: Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in handling children
- 7. Peon cum Driver: Passed 10th / 12th.standard. Should have a valid driving license and minimum five years of driving experience